Thursday, April 19, 2012

That guy from /x/ was able to get in contact with me so that's good.  He said he could kind of see something too so maybe I'm not just crazy!  I sent him a few more pictures and I think I'm going to upload them here too and see if anyone else can see him.




I see him more and more and I don't know if that's because he's around more and more or because I didn't take my meds today or yesterda.  I really don't know what to think because I really really hope I'm not crazy but I think that it maybe would be easier if I was because I'm really starting to think that this is some kind of ghost and if it is I don't know what to do.
I couldn't sleep last night and I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep tonight either because I'm scared and I don't want to dream about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment